Shop 'n' Ship
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you have a problem with a transaction, please email or call (415 864 4048) to let us know. We will make every effort to respond to you within 2 business days and are committed to doing whatever we can to resolve any problem that arises.
- Placing an Order
We invite you to place orders directly through our website, where we are currently accepting orders shipping via ground to US addresses. We process payments on our website through PayPal. All you need to use PayPal is a MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express credit card. PayPal account holders have additional payment options.
For orders shipping outside of the US, requiring expedited shipping, or simply needing more personal service, you are welcome to place orders via telephone. Simply email us or leave us a voice message and we will be delighted to call you back. For phone orders, we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
For shipments sent to California adresses, there is a 8.75 percent sales tax. It is not applied to shipping and handling charges.
Please make your selection carefully as all sales are final.
- Our standard shipping and handling rates for shipment are displayed below in US dollars. Depending on the rates, we will ship either via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground.
Order Total West East Up to 5.00 5.00 5.00 5.01 to 15.00 7.00 8.00 15.01 to 30.00 9.00 10.00 30.01 to 60.00 12.00 13.00 60.01 to 100.00 14.00 18.00 100.01 to 150.00 18.00 24.00 150.01 and up 24.00 30.00
Western States: AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, HI, ID, KS, LA, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WY.
Eastern States: AL, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MO, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, VA, WV, WI.
Please contact us for expedited shipping via FedEx.
- We respect your privacy and do not share with anyone the personal information you provide when using this Web site. We collect this information only to process and ship your orders, to provide customer service and to analyze and improve the Bell'occhio on-line shopping experience. We may also use this information to contact you about sales, special offers or new features on this site. If you prefer to not receive promotional communications from us, you may opt out by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns and Exchanges
- Please make your selections carefully as all sales are final. We can accept items for return only if they are defective. Please report any defective items within 7 days of receipt. Upon their return to us, we will be happy to replace them or credit your account, as you prefer. If you have any questions or concerns about items you would like to order, please contact us and we will gladly supply the information you need to make your choice.
- Item Availability
- Our goal is to maintain adequate inventories of every item featured on our Web site. However, this may not always be possible. In the event you order an item that is not in stock, one of our customer service staff members will contact you. At that time we will advise when the item is due. You may then elect to have us hold your back-order or credit your account. If you need an item from our site by a specific date, we suggest you contact us before ordering to check availability.
- Visiting the Shop
- Bell'occhio is open Tuesday through Saturday, eleven to five. We are closed Sunday, Monday, major holidays and from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day.
- Bell'occhio is situated on Brady Street, which is parallel to Gough and Twelfth and perpendicular to Market and Otis. There is limited street parking.
- From the North (Marin and Napa): Follow 101 South into San Francisco. Take the Lombard Street exit. Follow Lombard to Gough; make a right turn onto Gough. Continue on Gough through Pacific Heights and Hayes Valley. Cross Market. Once through the intersection, take the first left possible onto Stevenson, only a short distance beyond. Stevenson forms a T with Brady. Bell'occhio is to the left.
- From the South (San Mateo and Santa Clara): Follow 101 North into San Francisco. Take the Civic Center/Ninth Street exit. Follow Ninth to Mission. Make a left turn. After the sprawling Mission-Van Ness-Otis intersection, Mission becomes Otis. Brady is off to the right, and is in fact the first right off of Otis after this intersection. Take Brady for two blocks. Bell'occhio is on the left.
- From the East (Alameda and Contra Costa): Take the Bay Bridge into San Francisco. Take the Civic Center/Ninth Street exit. Follow the "From the South" directions from there.
- From MUNI and BART: Bell'occhio is in close proximity to the 6, 7, 9, 14, 26, 42, 47, 49, 66 and 71 bus lines; the F streetcar line; the Van Ness metro station (J, K, L, M and N subway lines); and the Civic Center BART station (servicing all San Francisco trains). SamTrans and Golden Gate Transit stops are also in the general area.